Compassion Kadampa Buddhist Center
Compassion Kadampa Buddhist Center is located in Northern Santa Rosa. We offer meditation programs designed so that students find peace of mind, happiness and meaning in their lives - from introductory meditation classes to more in-depth, on going Buddhist study programs. Everyone is welcome regardless of experience level. Check the calendar for our current schedule of classes and pujas (chanted meditations).
Wednesday Night Series
WEDNESDAY SERIES: HOW TO SOLVE OUR ANGER PROBLEM
This series looks at why anger arises and how to control our anger. Through engaging in simple meditation techniques learn how to overcome your anger.
1. Understand what anger is and how it arises
2. Learn to control anger without repressing it
3. Discover techniques for reducing and eradicating anger altogether
4. Eliminate disharmony from relationships
5. Learn to react positively to difficult situations
6. Learn how not to retaliate when provoked
Transform life's challenges into opportunities for personal development!
Here’s what you can expect at every class:
- Short Buddhist prayers to prepare for meditation
- Simple guided breathing meditation
- Teaching on how to solve problems in daily life
- Meditation on the teaching or questions & answers
- Brief prayers to complete the session
After the class everyone is welcome to stay for light refreshments.
Wednesdays 7:00-8:15 PM
Suggested donation $10/class or $35/month
436 Larkfield Center,
(on the South side, next to the Vet)
Phone Contact: (707) 477-2264
© 2014 Compassion Kadampa Buddhist Center.
All rights reserved worldwide.
A member of the New Kadampa Tradition
International Kadampa Buddhist Union.